First, the basic model of the flexo printing machine
1. Basic definition
(1) flexographic printing. The use of flexo, the transfer of ink through the screen roller printing method.
(2) flexo. A letterpress made of elastic solid materials such as rubber and photosensitive resin.
(3) rubber letterpress. A synthetic rubber letterpress made by template pressing or engraving.
(4) photosensitive resin letterpress. A photopolymerized letterpress made of photosensitive resin by exposure and washing. It can be divided into two categories: solid type and liquid curing type.
(5) screen ink transfer roller. The ink transfer roller for flexographic printing has concave ink holes or mesh groove lines on its surface to control the amount of ink transfer when printing.
(6) flexographic press. A machine that uses flexography to transfer ink through a screen roller to complete the printing process.
Label Ribbon Flexo Printing Machine Mainly Parts:
1.Aluminum alloy panel
3.Original imported silica gel heating plate
4.Korea carbon fiber heating device
5.Matching with the anilox /printing cylinder parameters of Focus
6.Anilox roller and printing cylinder can be interchanged with Focus machine
Second, flexo printing ink transmission
Rubber roller---anilox roller ink transmission
Take advantage of the speed difference between the ink bucket roller and the anilox roller, the speed of the rubber roller < the anilox roller speed, to scratch the ink on the surface of the anilox roller.
Speed difference ratio ↑, ink transmission volume ↓
Forward blade type ink transmission
The ink is scraped off the surface of the anilox roller with a clockwise direct scraper.
Ink transfer volume has little to do with printing speed.
Easy to wear anilox roller and scraper
Reverse scraper type ink transmission
The ink is scraped off the surface of the anilox roller with a reverse scraper. Is generally 30° ~ 35°
Ink transfer has nothing to do with printing speed and is more accurate.
Squeezer light pressure, eliminate ink accumulation, reduce the roller, squeezer knife wear.