Clothing logo is an expression of brand and enterprise intangible asset, it refers to clothing trademark, specification mark, washing mark, tag and other clothing auxiliary materials which have the function of brand information carrier, there are gummed paper, plastic, cotton, satin, leather, and metal, and so on, logo printing methods are ever-changing, such as weaving, printing, embroidery, printing and so on.
There are many types of clothing logos, but they are commonly used in the following major categories:
1 Main Label, also known as cloth label, woven label. Mainly used for collar labels or other decorations.
2. Hang Tag, also known as card boy. Mainly used for brand description.
3 The Care Label (Wash label) is used to instruct the user to wash and maintain the clothes properly,
the washing mark is usually at the bottom or side of the rear collar/back waist, or the side seam.
4. Size label a label indicating the size of a specification.
5. A logo is a mark that indicates a feature.
6.Barcode, the information carrier of an automatic identification technique.
7 characteristic marks of special certification Mark Products
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRINTED LABEL AND WOVEN LABEL
Printed labels: words, designs, and logos are expressed in ink. The range of materials available is very wide. There are cotton tape, ribbon, ribbon, tape, and so on. As the clothing labels (also known as the leading mark, the main mark, the main mark, the leading label), generally use cotton tape and satin ribbon. Printing marks or labels, washing labels, one of the ways of operation in the printing industry, is relatively simple compared with offset printing. Products are commonly used in clothing, shoes, hats, underwear, quilts, and other everyday articles or textiles, to let the customer know the material composition of the product and the standard of washing.
Advantage of printed labels:
1. Making use of pure cotton tape and satin ribbon, natural environmental materials, soft high-grade fabrics that do not hurt hand, it is the first choice of high-grade clothing;
2. Using environmentally friendly ink printing, color can be a perfect display, LOGO design and text colors and shapes show incisively and vividly.
3. The use of modern high-tech printing machines with our advanced technology, so that the printing content color fastness is very strong, can be washed through the stone will not fade.
4. The disadvantage of printing labels is: When washing for a long time, the color will slightly fade.
1. Weaving Label: By interlacing lines to express words, patterns, and LOGO, generally used polyester thread, there is also pure cotton thread, but very few manufacturers are willing to do because pure cotton thread too easy to pull paragraph, to the manufacturing process will bring a lot of trouble, a great waste of human resources and time. So the market woven mark is generally polyester line.
2. The advantage of the woven label is that no matter how you wash it, it will not be discolored.
3. The defects of the woven labels are:
First, the woven label has a burning edge and a ticking edge, because the cost of the burning edge woven label is relatively high, so most of them choose to do burning edge woven label, such a problem will come, although it is not decolorization, as a collar mark, shipping mark will directly contact with the skin on the neck, the so-called burning edge is cut by a hot knife, cut polyester will melt and stick together so that one side is very hard.
Second, if the cutting is not well, it will be uneven and will hurt the skin. However, it makes the wearer’s neck very uncomfortable. In this way, the wearer might cut off the woven label. The label itself is the mark of the garment, the logo of a brand. If someone cuts it off, the logo will lose its meaning and be made in vain.
Third: Weaving Label is woven out of the line, general LOGO and the expression of the design and text will be with the original draft has a certain discrepancy. It doesn't like the printed label that can be show details incisively and vividly.
SUGGESTION: If you must use the woven label, it is best to put the label under the collar, at least as a coat will not hurt skin.