Valid printing Area: 28cm * 650cm
Max Printing Speed: 750M/h/tape
Max Power: 12KW/70A/380V
E-sensor Qty: 1pcs
Machine Dimension: 9.6M*1.0M*1.3M
Weight: 1200KG around
Frequently asked questions about screen printing inks
Screen printing ink, hence the name, refers to all the inks that processing the screen-printing method. Screen printing ink in the use of sometimes there will be some problems, the following small series for you to take stock of screen printing ink in the use of common failures and handling methods:
1. FOAMING: Printing viscosity is too high, drying too fast, plate and substrate from too fast, a bad layout, ink itself, and other factors, can take appropriate measures to adjust, or add the appropriate amount of defoamer and replace the ink.
2. Block: due to drying too fast, printing speed is too slow, printing viscosity is too high, the use of poor and improper diluent, printing plate by the wind, ink fineness or with impurities caused by. Should be appropriate to adjust the drying rate, or replace the ink.
3. PINHOLE: Because the printing body is too smooth, printing surface with grease protective layer or with impurities, the ink itself is not good, so must be printed surface pretreatment, add leveling agent or replace good ink.
4. Poor adhesion: due to improper selection of ink, Insufficient pre-treatment; substrate has sundries, drying temperature and time is insufficient; the amount of additives, curing agent, drying agent is not appropriate, two-component ink overprint, the under-color solidifies too hard and so on factor causes. Because the chemical polarity of materials such as PE, PP, PET, aluminum foil is quite low or too smooth, they are generally treated by spark, flame, and strong acid immersion to improve the surface tension of the printing surface. After the ink film of the two-component ink is cured, due to the chemical reaction, the cross-linked ink film becomes dense and strong, and the ink film after the complete cure is difficult to be corroded by the solvent. Therefore, when superimposing printing, the ground color table can be printed after it is dry, other factors can be adjusted accordingly.
5. Wire drawing: The reason is a too high viscosity, drying too fast, ink resin and solvent caused by improper, should use the right solvent, adjust the appropriate viscosity or replace good ink.
6. Migration, fading: Due to the use of inappropriate ink pigments, especially a large number of plasticizer film, more prone to migration, should choose the appropriate inks.
7.Whitening or printing surface is foggy: Because the diluent contains water, printing ambient air humidity, or printing ink itself is bad. As the printing surface dry, solvent evaporation will absorb heat around, resulting in local water vapor solidification in the ink film inside or surface caused by white atomization, so should choose the appropriate drying rate or reduce space humidity, or replace excellent ink.