Matters needing attention for using webbing slings.
1. Do not use damaged sling webbing.
2. Do not knot or twist the sling when hoisting
3. Do not let the sling tie a knot when in use
4. Avoid tearing open the sewing joint or overworking
5. When moving the sling, do not drag the sling
6. Avoid the load of the sling caused by forcible seizure or shock.
7. Each sling must be carefully checked before use
8. Polyester is resistant to inorganic acids, but it is vulnerable to organic acids.
9. Polyester webbing is suitable for places that are most resistant to chemicals.
10. Nylon can resist strong organic acid and is vulnerable to facial acid. when exposed to moisture, the strength loss can reach 15%.
11. if the sling is contaminated with chemicals or used at high temperatures, you should seek a reference from the supplier
12 when using any sling the application of D/D ratio is important to prevent the burning and ripping of slings .
Maintenance methods of sling webbing
1. Do not drag when moving the sling and goods. Don't tie a knot.
2. The soft ring should not be connected to any device that may cause damage or wear to it.
3. When carrying the load, don't twist.
4. webbing sling without sheath should not be used to carry goods with sharp corners and edges.
5. The opening angle of the soft ring should be avoided to exceed 20 °.
6. The sling should be stored under the condition of avoiding light and without ultraviolet radiation.
7. The hoisting belt should not be stored near the open fire or other heat sources.
8. When you don't use the sling webbing, the sling webbing should be put in a place with good light.