Horizontal 3D table screen printing machine Special for decorative ribbons, and textile labels.
Automatic table screen printing machine also called: running table screen printing machine. It is a printing machine that can automatically walk on the table. It is a printing machine that can replace manual scraping. The operation is simple and convenient, and the whole printing process is the same as manual printing. It can significantly improve the efficiency and quality of products, and reduce labor costs. It can reduce the dependence of enterprises on printing masters, suitable for printing the required patterns and patterns on all planar fabrics.
It is widely used in clothing (T-shirts), cut pieces, clothing, leather, bags, transfer paper, artificial flowers and leaves, shoes, flocking cloth, thick plate, cloth, PVP, PU, PP, PE, and other film materials direct screen printing products.
Horizontal 3D table screen printing machine for decorative ribbons, and textile labels.
Frame size： Printing area:
Application to plastisol ink, silicone 3D effect overprinting.
Advantages( reduce your labor costs, improve the production efficiency, and free hands of your workers):
1. Compared with manual tabletop printing, the whole printing process of an automatic tabletop printing machine, such as positioning, scraping, oil return, and displacement, can be printed automatically without manual intervention, which greatly reduces the labor intensity of printing workers.
2. The pressure of the scraper is consistent, the scraping printing is stable, the oil return is even, and the printing color difference is slight, which transfers the printing quality to the printing master's high dependence.
3. Scratch printing every 3 seconds, 800-1200 times per hour continuous uninterrupted operation, production efficiency to greatly improve.
4. Optional wing air drying oven, instead of ceiling fan blowing all over the workshop, centralized hot air printing and drying, to ensure the quality of printed matter and achieve energy saving and consumption reduction, reduce production costs.
5. It can be combined with customers' existing platforms to fully use existing resources and reduce technology upgrade costs.
6. Can be customized from 600mmX800mm to 1800mmX1800mm printing format, to meet the needs of different printing formats.
7. Mechanical repetition accuracy +0.1mm, and overprinting accuracy +0.1mm, can meet the fine dot printing 8. The design of a fast plate device, a quick, and simple plate change device, after a plate change without repeating the plate, will not reduce the production efficiency because of plate change.
9. The use of touch screen human-machine interface, a variety of humanized working modes, specially designed with multiple times of setting the number of times of setting the bottom can be set 0-9 times arbitrarily, the process of setting the bottom is automatically completed, easy to understand the operation.
10. Three automatic step printing machines require only one printing master to operate, which greatly reduces labor costs and solves the big trouble of recruitment difficulties for enterprises.
11. It is widely used in single-phase power supply with 220V power of 1KW, convenient for energy saving and applicable to more users.
How to Use Table Screen Printing Machine to Print Plastisol Inks:
Many clients prefer printing plastic inks on the label ribbons due to some of their unique physical features. Now let's see what features it has and what materials it suitable.
100% cotton, cotton/polyester blend, polyester, dark and light color cloth, denim, and other fabrics, which meet the following two points can be used:
1. Ability 150℃ ~ 180℃;
2 has permeability and can make the ink penetration. Not suitable for a substrate such as plastic, metal, glass, and waterproof treatment of nylon cloth.
1. Super fastness in washing water
2. High brightness
3. Soft touch
4. Meet export environmental protection standards
Mixing ratio: 100% thermosetting ink, or with different colors to other colors
1. Printing with the clear plastisol ink 3~4 times (3-4 scrapes per time)
2. Printing again with colored plastisol ink 2 times(3-4 scrapes per time)
3. Baking for 1~3 minutes under 150~180℃ to dry it.
3. Baking for 1~3 minutes with 150~180℃ to dry it fast.
1. The fabric must be endurable in hot temperatures, it’s not suitable for airtight fabric.
2. Thick screen is suggested for the best effect.
3. Basement process can make better washing ability.
Storage：12 months in a cool place.
How to print silicone?
Printing silicone on fabrics belongs to one of the silicones and belongs to adding molding liquid silicone. Its composite includes vinyl silicone oil, silicon dioxide, platinum water, hydrogen silicone oil, and other high environmental protection raw materials. Adding molding silicone can be more variable in performance. Curing time: slow dry, medium dry, fast dry. But the composite silicone also has disadvantages. It is the worst adhesion of all silicone rubbers. Therefore, we will also add an organic coupling agent in silicones, filling silicones itself molecular weight is not large enough defects; Because there are too many fabrics in the textile industry, from a chemical point of view, each fabric is composed of various pressed. So the addition of formed silicone can not be suitable for all textiles.
Common Problems During Silicone Printing: After getting the sample, you must understand the silicone on the opponent very thoroughly; At the same time, there will still be a lot of uncontrolled problems. Here are a few common problems for reference:
1. After printing, the silicone does not solidify or stick to the hands. For four reasons: A. The ratio of curing agent and silica gel is not prepared by using electronic scales or balances B. cloth decolorization, color and silica gel platinum aquatic biochemical reaction, commonly known as - - poisoning C. Add open water instead of 407 printing water or white oil, and use other chemicals such as xylene D. The same proportion of curing agent was not added after adding gloss or color paste E. When adding a curing agent, it is to add a curing agent after the silicone and diluent are ready.
2. There are two reasons for bubbles:
A. High temperature, quick drying.
B. Do natural drying, silicone bubbles have not scattered, and the surface is dry. We suggest you use the slow drying curing agent to low down the silicone surface dry speed.
3. Penetration, the low viscosity of silicone, we suggest you replace the silicone with higher viscosity
4. Poor adhesion. The processing silicone is not suitable for cloth sampling. We suggest you seek the correct substrate coating that is suitable for the cloth.
5. Silicone curing is too fast or too slow. It is the curing agent not right. Such as drying too fast, we suggest you use thinner or light agent dilution.
6. Too thin causes the silicone to flow around
A. When adding a brightening agent, the proportion is too large. If it must add a large amount of brightening agent to meet the requirements, seek a thickening agent
B. The addition ratio is 100:10/50. It doesn't mean 50g silicone and 50g brightener equals 100g.
______CNY Printing Machine to Boom Your Business______
The most cost-effective garments accessories printing machines which you are worth having
2+1 Label Ribbon Flexographic Printing Press
Application to textiles tape, garment accessories, satin ribbons, textile labels, elastic tape, cotton tapes , heat transfer film
Excellent technology and quality, let us witness together
Screen Printing Machine CE Certificate
Flexo Printing Machine CE Certificate
Table Digital Printer Technology Patent
Single Pass Ribbon Digital Printer
Mask Making Machine
We have the best and most professional team
Chan Chi Wa
Mr Chan has 30+ years of industrial experience. Technical director of flexo label printing machine design and manufacturing, double and single-sided rotary printing machine creative patent registrant
Digital Printer R&D Director
More than 20+ years of industrial experience. Gainer of Multiple technical patents ( including flatbed table digital printer , single-pass ribbon double sides digital printer, digital printer integrated with screen printer etc).
Chan Yin Yue
HK Technian&Production Director
R&D engineer of the second generation of double &single-sided rotary printing machine and 100% accuracy color regisration by continuous running flexo printing machine.
Xiang Zheng Hua
Screen Printing Master
10+ years of practical screen printing industrial experience
Ms Yuki has 10+ years of industrial experience in this field, she knows the pros and cons of the market same printing machines very well. She can customize the best solution for your current production and company development situation.
Never Miss Any Updates That Can Help You Creative More Profits