Screen Printing Equipment for Elastic Tape
Application to elastic tapes, textile tapes, cotton tapes, grosgrain tapes, satin ribbons, garment labels, heat transfer film, damask tape, taffeta ribbon, shoelace, lanyards, webbing slings, etc.
Dedicated machine details, original imported core parts, CE certificated, free installation and training, ultra sound-enclosure design.
1C-6C is available
Talk to us now for the details and your next successful business.
Worry about the machine's quality and our service? Please see what our clients say , click here.
Model No： LX-3000G-2C
Valid printing Area: 28cm * 650cm
Max Printing Speed: 750M/h/tape
Max Power: 12KW/70A/380V
E-sensor Qty: 1pcs
Machine Dimension: 9.6M*1.0M*1.3M
Weight: 1200KG around
CNY Printer's elastic tape screen printing machines are the perfect solution for businesses looking for efficient and cost-effective printing solutions. Our machines are designed to provide the same level of performance and quality as major brands but at a fraction of the cost. With fast delivery and 24/7 online support, companies can be confident that their product will be printed with the highest quality and accuracy.
The advantages of using CNY Printer's elastic tape screen printing machines include:
• Cost-effective compared to major brands
• Same level of performance and quality
• Fast delivery • 24/7 online support
• Assist clients in saving money
You may need the following auxiliary devices for your screen printing solution.
What is the elastic tape?
Elastic tape is a type of stretchy material that is used in a variety of applications, including clothing and textiles, medical and athletic support, and industrial and household repairs. It is made from a variety of elastic fibers, such as rubber, spandex, or a blend of synthetic materials, and is typically used to create flexible and stretchable products or to add stretch and support to existing material.
There are several types of elastic tape, including woven elastic tape, which is made from interwoven elastic fibers, and braided elastic tape, which is made by braiding elastic fibers together. Elastic tape is often used in clothing and textiles to provide a comfortable and flexible fit, and it is also used in medical and athletic support products to provide compression and support to injured or strained muscles.
Elastic tapes are narrow, stretchy ribbons of fabric that are commonly used in clothing, accessories, and other textile products. They are often used to provide stretch and flexibility to fabrics, and to create a snug fit around the body or other objects. Some of the key characteristics of elastic tapes include:
Stretchability: Elastic tapes are designed to stretch and then return to their original shape. This allows them to provide a comfortable, snug fit, and to move with the body as it bends and stretches.
Durability: Elastic tapes are typically made from strong, synthetic fibers that are designed to withstand repeated stretching and wear.
Elastic recovery: Good quality elastic tapes should have a high level of elastic recovery, meaning that they return to their original shape quickly and consistently.
Width and thickness: Elastic tapes can come in a range of widths and thicknesses to suit different applications.
When it comes to printing on elastic tapes, there are a few difficulties that can arise:
Limited surface area: Elastic tapes are typically quite narrow, which can make it difficult to print detailed designs or text.
Stretching: Because elastic tapes are designed to stretch, any printing on them needs to be able to stretch and recover without cracking or fading. This can require specialized inks or printing techniques.
Adhesion: Because elastic tapes are often made from synthetic fibers, it can be difficult to get printing inks or adhesives to adhere properly to the surface of the tape.
Colorfastness: Elastic tapes are often used in clothing and other products that need to be washed regularly. Any printing on the tape needs to be colorfast and able to withstand multiple washings without fading or running.
Frequently asked questions about screen printing inks
Screen printing ink, hence the name, refers to all the inks that process the screen-printing method. Screen printing ink in the use of sometimes there will be some problems, the following small series for you to take stock of screen printing ink in the use of common failures and handling methods:
1. FOAMING: Printing viscosity is too high, drying too fast, plate and substrate from too fast, a bad layout, ink itself, and other factors, can take appropriate measures to adjust, or add the appropriate amount of defoamer and replace the ink.
2. Block: due to drying too fast, printing speed being too slow, printing viscosity being too high, the use of poor and improper diluent, printing plate by the wind, ink fineness or impurities caused by. Should be appropriate to adjust the drying rate, or replace the ink.
3. PINHOLE: Because the printing body is too smooth, the printing surface with a grease protective layer or with impurities, the ink itself is not good, so must be printed surface pretreatment, add leveling agent or replace good ink.
4. Poor adhesion: due to improper selection of ink, Insufficient pre-treatment; substrate has sundries, drying temperature and time is insufficient; the number of additives, curing agent, and drying agent are not appropriate, two-component ink overprint, the under-color solidifies too hard and so on factor causes. Because the chemical polarity of materials such as PE, PP, PET, and aluminum foil is quite low or too smooth, they are generally treated by spark, flame, and strong acid immersion to improve the surface tension of the printing surface. After the ink film of the two-component ink is cured, due to the chemical reaction, the cross-linked ink film becomes dense and strong, and the ink film after the complete cure is difficult to corrode by the solvent. Therefore, when superimposing printing, the ground color table can be printed after it is dry, and other factors can be adjusted accordingly.
5. Wire drawing: The reason is a too high viscosity, drying too fast, ink resin and solvent caused by improper, should use the right solvent, adjust the appropriate viscosity or replace good ink.
6. Migration, fading: Due to the use of inappropriate ink pigments, especially a large number of plasticizer films, more prone to migration, should choose the appropriate inks.
7. Whitening or printing surface is foggy: Because the diluent contains water, printing ambient air humidity, or printing ink itself is bad. As the printing surface dries, solvent evaporation will absorb heat around, resulting in local water vapor solidification in the ink film inside or surface caused by white atomization, so should choose the appropriate drying rate or reduce space humidity, or replace excellent ink.