Anyone can do screen printing after learning, but if you want to achieve high quality, high precision, and exquisite screen printing products, it needs a long time of a lot of practice and exploration. Screen printing involves a lot of printing details, skills, and knowledge of various aspects (including ink, additives, printing materials, printing process, printing problems and solutions, printing machinery operation expertise, etc.)
Please contact us if you have the demand for screen printing machines.
Preparation of screen printing plate
1. Coat the surface of the aluminum alloy frame with mesh glue, and stretch the screen mesh after the mesh glue is completely dry.
2. When stretching the mesh, repeat stretching it several times, and release the tension, to maintain the tension of the screen mesh and the uniformity of the yarn diameter.
3. Brush the glue and release the clamp after it is completely dry. Nature dry for 24 hours before use.
4.choose the appropriate screen mesh. Fine pattern best choose high mesh number of yellow mesh.
5.Mix the oil or water base photo-sensitivity agent, stand for half an hour and coat it on the mesh frame.
The durable specific treatment of screen printing plate
1. Before exposure the screen mesh plate, coat the mesh cloth several times on both sides with a diluent of the uniform and dry it enough.
2. Use detergent and degreasing agent to wipe both sides of the screen mesh evenly several times. So that you can remove the grease on the screen mesh.
3. With mesh grinding paste, wipe the front, and back sides of the screen mesh several times. Grinding for 2-5 minutes will be OK, washing it with the high-pressure water gun, and drying it at the temperature of 40 degrees.
4. With the well-mixed photosensitive glue, coat both sides once at first. Dry it at 40 degrees' temperature. Coat both sides two times each with photosensitive glue again, and dry it at 40 degrees temperature.
5. First, test the exposure time of the exposure machine, and then in the screen exposure processing; Then soak the screen plate in water for picture development, and use the water to rinse out and dry it at 45 degrees.
6. Makeup screen plate: check if there are trachoma/small holes, and make up them with mesh paste. Then drying, and exposing it the second time sufficiently.
7. If the product printing volume reaches tens of thousands of times, coat the screen mesh and pattern with some special material chemicals before printing. And the screen printing resistance is greatly improved after processing.
After these works are done, a qualified and long service life screen plate has been done.
Process flow of screen printing
How to Make the Right Inks for Your Order?